Greetings from SALT JSRH!
- SALT Journal of Scientific Research in Healthcare (ISSN 2583-3936) is an open-access online journal (https://saltjsrh.in), publishing refereed (peer-reviewed) and scholarly articles semiannually since 2021, strived to seed quality research in young minds, establish research with the academic platform and inculcate the culture of practice, publish and flourish.
- SALT J. Sci. Res. Healthc. (SALT JSRH) the brainchild of the Scientific Advanced Learning Technologies (SALT) Trust signed and committed to the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable publishers compact.
- SALT JSRH follows the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendations and kindred open-access initiatives by signing the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI).
- SALT JSRH encourage and promote best practice in assessing researchers and scholarly research by signing Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA).
- SALT JSRH welcomes contributions (original research papers, review articles, letters to the editor, editorials, technical reports, case reports, and short communications) from established and emerging scholars scoped on biology, in general, leading to scientific research in healthcare (but are not limited to plant and human biology) that are not published or not in consideration for publication. We are open to proposals for themed issues guest edited by leading scholars in relevant fields.
Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Environmental Technology
Physiotherapy, Physiology, Rehabilitation, Bioinformatics, Health Informatics, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmacology, Optometry, Nursing, Biochemistry, Allied Health Science, Psychology, Biomedical, Medical Science
- Publishing is easier, when you have an excellent editor.
- That's why most of our authors have achieved an interest in SALT Journal of Scientific Research in Healthcare.
- Our editors are passionate about the quality and bring enthusiasm into this journal.
- Are you a beginner, expert or somewhere in between? Not to worry!
- We offer a variety of high quality scope designed to prepare you for your next step.
- We offer guidance to help match you to your skill level.
Commitment to Excellence
- Our mission is to embrace the pursuit of excellence both inside and outside the research interest.
- We encourage critical thinking and emphasize the importance of publication.
- All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers.
- Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that its manufacturer may make is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Rev. Dr. Albert William, SJ, Ph.D., Secretary, Loyola College of Arts & Science,(Co-Ed)
Loyola Nagar, Mettala, Tamil Nadu, India
Rev. Dr. Erenius Toppo, SJ, Ph.D., Principal, St. Xavier's College, Tezpur, Assam, India
Dr. Fatima Vasanth, Ph.D., Academic Director, Patrician College of Arts and Science, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Prof. G. Ramamurthy, Former Deputy Principal, Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. S. Vincent, Ph.D., D.Litt., MNASc., FNABS., FRSB(Lon), Chairman, Environnex Innovation and Research Foundation, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. P. Venkatesan, M.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., UGC Emeritus Professor (Retd.), PG & Research Department of Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology, Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. Albin T. Fleming, M.Sc., Ph.D., Former Head and Professor, PG & Research Department of Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology, Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Editor in Chief
Dr SS Subramanian, MPT, Ph.D., Principal, Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr SJ Vincy, Ph.D., Professor, Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu email:email@example.com
Dr M Chandrasekar, Ph.D., Professor, Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu email:firstname.lastname@example.org